Friday, May 18, 2007

Cairo on Bank Notes :p


Read Karen's post the other day and told her that I would be trying it out too. Just too darn cute not to :p
.

I don't have photoshop with me at the office so I can't add in the word "Sample", as required for all reproductions of currency. Then again, if any idiot does mistaken these notes for real, he or she should be fined and sent to jail, not me, isn't it?
.




.
Click here to try it out on your darlings too (come on, I know You want to :p)




9 comments:

Jasmine said...

hey! So cute leh all dat pics!! I want to do also!

Sasha said...

the england one is funny!

jazzmint said...

kakaka i like that england one LOL

Jasmine said...

I like the england one! Cairo just like the Queen of England leh!

chinneeq said...

cute...must really try it :)

blur_mommy said...

So cute!! I like the England one too. Very realistic : )

Mama Tang said...

haha! that's cute! I am already opening another window to try it already. :)

grace said...

this is classic!

Wokking Mum said...

Hahaha ... They are so cute! Love the Queen Cairo one! ;)