Monday, May 21, 2007

Cairo's Celebrity Look-alikes





I saw this cute thingy on the Friendster websites of a colleague (Ms Too) and an ex-classmate (Marisa) and decided that I must get one for Cairo too. Most entertaining, no? The theory is to load a few photos and see how many matches you get of the same celebrities, then you truly look like them :p hehehe

Too bad I've not even heard of some of the Japanese Celebrities whom Cairo supposedly looked like! Or maybe it's just due to my ignorance. I don't watch Japanese serial dramas, you see :p

Anyway, try it for yourself or your little darlings here. I think it works better on adults though...

9 comments:

Cheryl Leong said...

This is fun, must try it out and post it in my blog too... Just for the fun of it ....

chinneeq said...

has mommy tried to see looks like which star ?

jazzmint said...

haha that's cute :)

Marisa said...

72% tyra banks??? cairo may just be the next malaysian/singaporean top model!!! btw... is she malaysian or singaporean?

karenyiau said...

Wow this is too cute, I must try this too, will share it in my blog later. haha.... :D

karenyiau said...

Eh how come most celebrities that matches with Dillon's face are women?? Hahaha, it's really funny

The New Parent said...

Hi--very cute and fun!

I wanted to let you know you’ve been tagged!

The tag is: what is the meaning of your kid’s name?

It’s my first tag (I was tagged and am now tagging), so I’m just getting the hang of it (laugh).

I just posted my tag answer.

Jasmine said...

Too sad man!! Cant enjoy on dat bcos didnt sign up there! Cant do for my son even cairo is so cute!

cairo's mommy said...

cheryl, jazz, karen:
yup darn dun, try it asap!!!

chinneq:
no la, the photographer ALWAYS stay behind the camera, unless she has gone down to a size zero from... oh never mind from what :p

marisa:
tyra banks? i wish! anyway i'm the only malaysian in d family... and damn PROUD of it!!!

TNP:
whoa, you've double tagged me cos i've done it last week. just put in a little amendment though :p
left the url at your post's comment section.