Thursday, May 10, 2007

Chasing Bubbles


Out of the blue, I had this idea that Cairo should chase bubbles. Don't ask me why. It just so happened to be in my "Little Girls' Things-To-Chase" list. Also in said list are butterflies, rainbows and well-to-do men (ok, just kidding about the last part :p).

Back to the bubbles then. Obviously Cairo can't be allowed to handle the solution cos she might think they're drinkable, or worse, pour them all away in a minute flat (these aren't cheap solutions we're talking about, OK? hehehe) Though I think no harm should come out of bursting a bubble or two...

I was right. She enjoyed every minute of it and spent much time chasing the bubbles every other direction (cos the wind was quite fickle minded) that she fell asleep the minute we reached home.

Money well spent. So said Grandma, who could finally have a peaceful evening (hey, not my fault that Grandma's the flavour of the month now. How else did you think I could blog so much? :p)

3 comments:

Cheryl Leong said...

Wah, u vy hardworking on scrapping ah... every day also new scrap :p

jazzmint said...

ekeke..ya kids love bubbles, mine play with bubble everyday when bathing. that's why my bottle of body gel finish so fast.

oit i no time read rest of the post, too many to catch up..but must say nice scrap ;)

Alex Lee Sin Pei said...

me, i like the new template.... hehe...

must have took u a bit of time since u were telling me abt all the font colours n what not being reset. ;p