Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hello! Hello!


Cairo seems to have abandoned her old favourites (our tv and hi-fi remote controls) for mobile phones. Or rather, my mobile phone alone.

What is it with kids and their obsession with expensive electronic gadgets anyway? I mean I've got a half dozen or so calculators at home and I tried to chuck one to her just so she'll stop trying to climb on top of the study table and type on the keyboard, like Mommy (the typing, not the climbing). But does it work after 3 minutes? Noooooooooo.... Why? Cos she got it without a fight, that's why!

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hi...thanks for dropping by my blog. Your little girl is soooo sweet :) Yeah...I don't know what is it with the electronic gadgets that kids like so much. Maybe we should stop buying toys and replace them with remotes, minus the batteries :D