Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Johor Shopping Spree


We went to Johor Bahru on Mother's Day. Besides having 3 meals at City Square, we also managed to buy some clothes for Cairo. Her present wardrobe is getting kinda form fitting so it's about time to hunt for the next batch anyway.

Notice that they're mostly tops? Don't worry, I don't intend to make Cairo go around in a diapered bottom This round is just a warming up exercise. I am hoping that I might get much more at Foxx's Great Singapore Sale. I spent a bomb there last year during their 50% & 70% sale :p

This year, I have been tasked to buy for others too :p

Soon, soon...

6 comments:

mommy of 2 angels said...

wah another shopping crazy mom...hahah...very nice...i like those embroidery shirts...happy shopping ya!

jaslym said...

Haha!! Cairo so good la got a lot of nice dress! Should buy a big wardrobe for her loh! I also try to cut buying clothes for hayward now!

Cheryl Leong said...

Hmm, KL also got lots to shop leh. When you come back, I bring you to shop for Cairo's clothes. I have been refraining myself to buy anymore clothes for baby Ariel *LOL*

jazzmint said...

wahh shopping spree so early, singapore sale havent start leh :P

mom2ashley said...

hey....i too bought a tonne of clothes from fox kids when i was at singapore! you are referring to fox kids right?

cairo's mommy said...

dear all,

no choice, cairo looks nicer in d stuff than i do in mine, so of course i spend more on her lor :p

yes i am refering to Fox babies + kids (many branches now *pant-pant, hyperventilating*). u guys must check in out WHENEVER ur in spore! i looked like a pasar aunty during their sales cos i bought so many i had to stack clothes on my shoulders (hands needed to be freed for more grabbing hahaha)

then next round will be xmas... cheryl n jazz u guys promised ah!