Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tag: Food Around The World

Got tagged by Jazzmint to write about food. Great. Just when I am on a diet. Not that I'm complaining cos I do have something I wanna blog about. My latest tea time must-have... Beancurd Tart (yeah, I cheat on my diet, so kick me :p).

Everybody in Malaysia and Singapore has eaten egg tarts before. No big deal. But have you tried Beancurd Tarts? Ah-hah, got your attention didn't I?
Its' filling is softer and smells of beancurd and wobbles a little, slurp! Its' sweetness would please the health-conscious set without betraying it's purpose (a dessert, duh!) Best eaten chilled, it never survived more than a few hours in my home every time I feel generous enough to share my box of 6 with my family, hehehe.

The lady boss of the shop tells me their website will be up soon. Meanwhile, you'll just have to gleam whatever info you can from the photo below, hehehe. Oh, did I mention that the shop is just down the road from where I work now? hahahaha...




3 comments:

Cheryl Leong said...

Wah, I love egg tarts but soya bean tart, never tried before.... U must belanja me on my next trip to singapre or better still, bring back to KL on ur next trip ;)

cairo's mommy said...

next trip i buy for u la, no prob. buy back impossible lor.... must be refrigerated within 3 or 4 hours after leaving the shop or will turn bad i think...

Zara's Mama said...

Egg tart crust with tau-hueh filling?

Best of both worlds? Too bad only in Singapore. :(