Saturday, June 09, 2007

Motherhood Exhibition 2007 & 4 molars

Brought Cairo to the "Motherhood Exhibition 07" this afternoon


We were bored to tears. Crowded. Nothing new. No good deals.


Cairo only smiled when we hopped over to Raffles City :p



Cairo is sprouting all 4 baby molars at the same time now... so she hasn't been eating much and doesn't drink much of her milk either. The good news is, all that crying is finally starting to make some sense...

Imagine my relief when I see her running through the mall, back to her happy, spirited self again. I was so busy chasing after her I didn't even have time to check out the sales there. Not that I mind. A dozen horses couldn't have dragged me away from her smile then.

An OshKosh 90% store wide discount on the other hand....

Just Kidding. What kind of a mother do you think I am? To lure me, they'll have to throw in some freebies too :p


Additional note on 11th June 2007:
I repeat. OshKosh is NOT having a 90% store wide sale. Don't get so excited until you can't finish reading this post people, hahaha :p

11 comments:

jazzmint said...

wahh osh kosh 90%!!!

cairo's mommy said...

yah, dream on :p

Malaika's mummy said...

haha... i am in Spore now... just wondering which mall should I start?? Any suggestion?

cairo's mommy said...

orchard is still my fav. followed by marina sq & suntec. then hop over to vivo for the sheer size of the place hahaha! happy shopping :D

i know malaika's gonna benefit most from it :D

chinnee said...

shiok to have freebies for kids ya....at least that attracted mmummy to it, hehe

Health Freak Mommy said...

90% discount, crazy ah?
Luv to see Cairo grinning, can see her tiny teeth, so cute.

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Wow.. 4 molars at one go. Phew.. I could imagine the pain on Cairo.

Jasmine said...

I also waiting for the BB exhibition around august 2007....

chooi peng said...

i m also so shocking when reading the osh kosh 90%!!

Mike M said...

Great blog!! I will be back for more!!

-0-0-

Zara's Mama said...

I should have contacted you to find out where to shop in Singapore before I went..

But anyway, I didn't have time, only hopped over to Tangs and Paragon Metro for a quick browse.. Haih.