Sunday, June 24, 2007

Your Trip, My Trip

Photo and gorgeous scrap by Cairo's Aunty Jazzmint, again


The reason I have not done any posting or visited any blogs for the past few days? 4 highly anticipated guests from KL, 3 of whom I have known for more than 1.5 decades. The other one, I've only seen 3 times in my life. Her name is Faythe and she "buddied up" with Cairo in a matter of minutes after reaching my home. See above scrap and you'll know what I mean.

I'll need some time to catch up on my sleep (running on empty and will definitely turn up to work tomorrow as zombie). Then I'll go through, organise, scrap and post the hundreds of photos my snappy-happy friends and I took over these 3 days.

Or, I might just link you guys over to their website when they put up their Singapore Trip post. Cos they have most of the photos anyway (Oi! You two! Downloading got problem la. I've only got 50% of the photos!) Another reason? They are FAST BLOGGERS so you guys need not have to wait till Cairo turned 18 to read about this trip (which is very likely, if you wait for me :p)

Meanwhile, just a quick one to let you all know that we had a wonderful holiday too even though it was our guests' trip. Planning for OUR OWN year end KL trip shall commence now, hahaha!

And even though I sent my 4 guests off to bed with nothing but broth and bread (really, not kidding... I am sure they will mention this later anyway), I insist that they feed me Black Hokkien Mee every day when I am in KL *slurp, slurp*




5 comments:

Cheryl Leong said...

Just got home & sent Hui Shi back also. Going to sleep in awhile also after chatting with Gerald :p
Why u say 50% photos?

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Wow.. looks like a lot of fun there... :D

peimun said...

so eager to see the photos...

Anggie's journel said...

want more photos please .... :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Lovely pic with 2 very lovely angels.