Friday, July 06, 2007

Cairo The New Beckham?

I have just started my new job this week, hence the lack of new posts and also absence of comments on your blogs, hehe.

Anyway, I've got this cough which got quite bad these 2 days (dunno why but I keep smelling ciggie smoke at my place, which only aggravated the cough - so if you're my smoker colleagues who doesn't like to close the balcony door whenever you go out to kill yourself slowly, and you're reading this, yeah, I'm flaming you on cyberspace *sticking tongue out*).

As I can't afford to drink it at work then fall asleep, I make sure I chug some down when I reach home. The drowsiness enveloped me within minutes while an active looking Cairo gave me her typical "Mommy-come-play-with-me-now" look. Cannot take it already... so I passed her to Daddy for some ah... Daddy / Daughter bonding time.

A few minutes later, I heard Cairo giggling and squealing! I was shocked.

I gotta admit, based on past track record, I was prepared for her to go into crying mode after only a few minutes with her Daddy, but this is such a pleasant surprise I had to grab my camera pronto...

Erm... the son we never had?!

If this is what it takes for those two to truly enjoy each other's company, so be it. After all, I was never the girly-girl myself :p

(Aiks, what happened to my drowsiness?!)

14 comments:

LZmommy said...

I can't resist to tell you that did a great job on scrapbooking :)

Mummy to QiQi said...

so cute....at least when father and daughter are having some good time, u can take the opp to rest :)

Cheryl Leong said...

It's great to know tat AT LAST, both of them are enjoying ...

peimun said...

how is your new job?

Great to hear that both cairo and daddy are enjoying....

Just Cheryl said...

WJ - How's ur new job so far? All the best k ;-)

jazzmint said...

haha syiok hoh...next time ask daddy teach her play puzzle.must be 300 pieces kekek

The New Parent said...

Hi CM--very cute pics!

Good luck with the new job. It's good Daddy and Cairo play together--fun for both!

Big Pumpkin said...

So she likes football! Here they have toddler footie classes where they teach them how to dribble the ball in and out of cones, running to and fro whilst ball kicking etc. It's real fun.

Tee likes footie too but unfortunately we don't spend enough time at the park for it. I should really make more of an effort.

What is the new job? Best of luck with it :-)

chooi peng said...

so, next time you can rest more and pass Cairo to daddy!

Anggie's journel said...

cairo look so happy, she might ask for more football match later. Mummy can do more blogging..:)

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Just becareful of those table edges etc... My Ryan is also crazy about balls and he can treat furnitures around him totally invisible...

All the best in your new job. :D

healy said...

Hi, mummy to Cairo. All the best for your new job. My Elizabeth loves to play with daddy but still like a "glu" to mummy. haha....

But, you do feel very warm and loving inside your heart when you see them enjoying themselves, don't you? :)

That's what I felt! :)

cairo's mommy said...

dear all,

thanks for the kind comments.

and yes, it does gladden the heart to see cairo n her daddy enjoying each other's company so much :D

Zara's Mama said...

Tht's really nice bonding session.. Cairo looks like she's very happy!