Friday, July 27, 2007

My First Blogging Award!!! *Big Stupid Grin*


Somebody actually thinks I rock! Thank you so much to Lian for passing this badge to me, I love it, I love it!!!

I must record this moment down in black & white, before somebody protests and pesters her to take it back! *clutching virtual badge tighter*

There are so many bloggers out there which I would like to pass this award to, but I guess they have all been nominated by others for at least 2 dozen times each already :p

So, I would like to give the award to only her.

The reason? She writes mushy, public declaration of love to her hubby (who works in Doha while she stays back in Malaysia, sob sob... stay strong girl) and makes them more palatable to others by dressing them up in the form of gorgeous scraps, hahaha!

Says who the romance goes out of the window after one says "I do" eh? And if you wanna learn a thing or two on long distance relationship maintenance, check out her site!

By the way, when is she gonna do some guest scrapping for Cairo, I wonder? *ahem, ahem * :p

3 comments:

Cheryl Leong said...

Wah .... *big grin from ear2ear* So much of my declaration of love that makes me earn this from you ;) As for darling cairo's photo, email me anytime & I will scrap it for her. Got some new kits from CT call to do for cute girls like Cairo.

Zara's Mama said...

Yeh! You rock!

Zara's Mama said...

Yeh! You rock!