Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tag: If I Have A Million...

I usually sit on my tags for a couple of days (or weeks if it's really tough :p) but this one I can do just like that.

The reason? I've been making this list whenever I get worked up and needed some daydreaming to cool down my temper, so I can now rattle it off in under a minute, no further thinking required! Only problem is, I always have $5M worth of stuff in my list.... now I gotta spend time whittling that down, and it sucks big time!

Ok, here's what I'll get or do if I have $1 Million :
  • 65% to build up my portfolio / feed my insurance addiction (strange eh how people who get a windfall usually end up with some weird sickness / accidents in the family and all those money would be poured back into treating the problem, *choi choi* so must buy more insurance to safe guard my mini fortune from dwindling away just like that :p)
  • 15% to buy a modest house in Johor (but must come with kickass security system), for those times when my moms need to feel Malaysian soil under their feet but doesn't wanna travel all the way back to KL, and for Cairo to actually know what a lawn is (no way are we gonna buy landed property in Singapore!!!)
  • 5% for current home's renovation & knick knacks for the family
  • 5% for further education (mine) and cool trips (for Daddy, Me, Cairo & 3 grandmas)
  • 5% money in hand
  • 5% for fixed deposit, all proceeds to be contributed to charity on interim basis, whole chunk to be transfered over when I'm dead.
Actually, I can't even stop working and retire with that amount of money.... not in Singapore anyway.... now it's getting depressing.....

Anyway, let's see what you're gonna do with your million:

1) Jazzmint
2) Cheryl

Can't tag too many people now cos I have several more tags to go hahaha!

*********************************************
Instructions :

**Start Copy**

Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………………

Requirements: continue above sentences

Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

What They Do With Their $1 Million
1. SYH will spend for Family.
2. Miche will give to the needy.
3. Montessorimum will keepsake
4. Chin Nee will Spend on Everything

5. Mom of Cairo will spend mostly on Retirement Nest Building

1 comment:

Zara's Mama said...

if no kid.. $1mil can retire already..

But with a kid.. have to worry about their education ma.

Wah.. you really work out properly already what you want to do.